If you have...
- Strong leadership and people-handling skills
- Believes in the Filipino Spirit of Family and fun
- Willingness to devote time in managing the restaurant
- Can successfully complete the required training program...
Then you have what it takes to be a franchisee of FV Foods!
Apply now for FV Foods franchising under Bun de Manila Canada Inc.
Just follow these steps:
- Download or click here and print a copy of the Franchise information form.
- Please make sure to fill-out the form completely.
- Prepare a proposal containing the following documents:
- Letter of Intent – containing the exact address of your proposed site, your exact mailing address, contact numbers, etc.
- Vicinity Map of Proposed Site – that will more or less guide our field personnel who will go there and conduct an on-site evaluation.
- Legal document certifying applicant’s ownership of the site (optional).
- Detailed resume or bio-data.
Mail these documents to:
Bun de Manila Canada Inc.
757 Warden Ave.
Unit 4 Scarborough, ON M1L 4B5
Upon receipt of application, this will take 1 month of processing. However, submission of an application form does not obligate you or Bun de Manila in a way. It is just the first step in the application process, which is an evaluation of your proposed location.
FV Foods franchise ranges from C$300,000 - 600,000.
Details of investment cost, return of investments and other franchising details will be discussed with you once your application has been approved.